Monday, March 14, 2011

Regan Mcneight Facebook



Friends, I am a pleasure to bring this letter from a teacher in a public place of our unfortunate Spain address both the rulers we have had to suffer and I say tiny rulers for their human status, cultural and professional and I am referring to all politicians in general, with the assurance that one will make some attempt but very Libiana, to the left by its desire to destroy the values \u200b\u200bof a nation and their fundamental rights and the right wing cowards for being indulgent of this barbarism.

The letter titled

ladies and gentlemen, I will remove the crucifix!

Illustrious Mr. Deputies:

public school teacher I and I am writing to inform you that your Excellency to immediately proceed to the withdrawal of the crucifix, both in the classroom and my office, not make me wait to the future Law on Religious Freedom prepared by the Government.

How have we so long to realize that we are in a secular state and has no official religion? We should be ashamed of the harm we have caused to keep the symbol as insulting in our public places! And what a lack of respect and sensitivity toward democratic citizens who do not profess our religion!

is inexcusable to have maintained publicly exposed symbol the Jewish character that deserved such a death for denouncing the corruption of political and religious powers of his epoch, to oppose the oppression and abuse that the rulers imposed on the people, to go with prostitutes, thieves and illegal, who gave his life to sacrifice on the cross to go on defending freedom, dignity and equality of all human beings.

will not take any longer to remove the crucifix on the many millions of people have given their lives. Withdraw the crucifix because I will not remain responsible for the students and citizens to see discovered the values \u200b\u200bof delivery, effort, love and solidarity expressed by the Jew hanging on the cross, with open arms as a sign of acceptance and forgiveness. Take away the crucifix, lest see who I realize that today there are still many crucified by the same causes to which we should also remove their crosses. Take away the crucifix, they do not want my students will think that giving one's life for others is the most sublime value.

Instead, illustrious ladies and gentlemen, I think putting a condom or a pill blister the day after a curette or forceps with cross which causes abortion, any of them represent well the supreme value of freedom. But on second thought, no would be a good idea, because not everyone would understand, and also there is nothing aesthetically placed next to the picture of a condom Bourbon.

why I decided to replace the crucifix for a work of art, such that our artists have been universal and are displayed in museums around the world to be appreciated by millions of citizens. A work of art should not offend or cause any damage in the inner convictions of those who admire her. I thought of the great artists like Salvador Dalí, a countryman of CKD, or Mariano Benlliure, citizen of Ms. Pajín, although I'm tempted to put my two favorite artists, a Extremadura, Zurbarán, and other like me, Andalusian the universal Velázquez.

And it would be much appreciated to help me decide. I send you, then my preference.

Attmte.

Vela Santiago Santiago

Friend, I agree with your letter in its entirety and makes reaching all p unguents you can and you will see that in my blog presides over the Cross of your countryman Velanquez and we are fortunate that many people think like you and me and luckily there are millions of English who are against this government, secular, radical and fascist chairs are we?.


Photo: The parties seek to avoid injury when talk about corruption.


Now we just need someone with charisma, honest, fair and if possible none of the current policy because the vast majority are polluted mined from this desire to send any money and that person or group exciting to make a call and invite us to leave the street permanently to reclaim our rights of free people and at any price but we have to aerate Spain and look under the carpet, it is going to poop in an industrial these 30 years have led to a lot.

A very warm hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment