Friday, July 10, 2009

Invader Zim Halloween Costumes For Sale

6 Emma Watson goes to study at Brown University. New Song

Emma Watson looks beautiful in a red dress passion in his presentation last night on the Today Show where he talked about his upcoming stay in the United States from August to study at Brown University. Harry Potter star said he just hopes it is not caught by a fan when I go to campus.

Emma Watson has chosen an American university to study precisely English Literature. Practically live for a few years in the States and already misses his homeland. She shared: "I will miss the jam, my baked beans, London cabs and the rain", but immediately got the solution: "But I can bring boxes full of jams and baked beans with me."

Although on one occasion said he would continue in acting after serving in the movies HP only if projects are equally or more important than Harry Potter, she said this time I would like to keep the two facets of their life together: the action and campus life. Down

pictures of Emma with her pretty dress:










BDLT Thanks for everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment