Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Different Shapes Of Vigana

Paulina Rubio wants to be like Michael Jakson

Paulina Rubio who presented her new album "Big City Pop " said that like Michael Jackson, who left his mark in the history of pop music, she would like that when he dies his songs will last for " my music is simple, but the lyrics of my songs are poetry and have a message saying things ... During the presentation of this new album the Mexican singer said: "The king of pop Michael Jackson is now beginning a new era, his legacy is incredible his music ... I hope when I die, I die because although physically (sic) is also my music and my legacy. "Questioned about whether his fame is through his music to what is said of it, the singer said it was a pop artist and that if they speak of it is because "my songs are hymns and therefore no morbidity to know me." On what she considers a hymn Singer said, after hesitating a little, that it is "a song that is sung for generations, speaking in your time of your identity, you can ehh ... that become part of a generation that spends a generation to another, which becomes part of your life, you remember a time when you got married or you fell in love, a song means a theme song that is dedicated and reinterpreted, and that is done in different television programs, different mixtures ...". On fame also accepted it hurts because often has to deal with what the media published and sometimes not true, but refused to be brought into play to deny every rumor, because the people who really want to know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment