Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chesty Cough In 8 Month Old Baby



teen superstar Jesse McCartney is no longer a teenager.
The lanky 22-year-old was half dozing in an interview with Parade Magazine on the terrace of the W Hotel New York City.
To fully awake, the journalist said he was hearing his single Leavin 'which became platinum, "I thought I was listening to a sexy black singer.
black Got soul?" I preguntó.Jesse, he was drowsy He opened his eyes funny. "I never thought about me in that way, but having the soul of a black girl I think it's a compliment. I'll take it," he said laughing.
In the short interview released by the magazine in its online portal, Jesse shares some views on the moral, the Jonas Brothers and their great love for cooking.
on his mother is now its co-director: "My mother is super awesome. She is a great girl.
grew up in a Christian household. We went to church service every Sunday. And I think it is my duty to reciprocate.
That is why I am involved with the Children's Research Hospital St. Jude and the Make-a-Wish. Bono is my inspiration - not only as a rock star but also as a caring person.
Not only are we on this planet to sell discs. Maybe it's for my education, but I consider myself a moral kind. "
About the Jonas Brothers and the subject of virginity: "I never took a purity ring like them. It is a great thing they are thus open about their virginity. I've seen that have received much attention. But I respect that, if that's what they want to do. It's great. "
Would you like to proclaim your virginity?
" No, no, no. I do not think you have to talk about sex at all if you want. Just say I'm living the single life. I have 22 and hanging out. "

The kitchen is your favorite passion:" All I see is Food Network (cooking show). A few weeks ago, I took a class to make cheeses and told my family and friends that I only cook on my birthday. I
heavily involved in all the books Anthony Bourdain cooking. Should you find a good chef, I would have a restaurant. "
Jesse, like other artists, is preparing her own perfume for women. It will be called Wanted.
And thanks to the hit" Bleeding Love "from the pop diva Leona Lewis composed by him, is also being known as a composer of high rank.
The song was No. 1 in more than 30 ciudades.Sobre the right girl for him: "She must be someone who likes to eat what to cook. Or at least have to pretend. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment