Thursday, July 9, 2009

Example Church Visitor Letter

Leighton Meester Daniel, Emma and Rupert in the magazine Entertainment Weekly Spin-Off



Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint appear magically together in the recent issue of U.S. magazine Entertainment Weekly . Emma Watson closer to Rupert Grint; detail that many associate with the new frame Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince . They have appeared together in Empire Magazine ( in this post, there is a photo of the trio in that magazine.)

Excerpts from the interview:

Emma Watson spoke about the now infamous Twilight Saga: "I'm not one of those fans mad for it" he says. "Absolute insanity, that's the phenomenon, right?" . And admits that he has read the whole saga.

also talked about his days of recording, and the costumes almost always interfered in something.

"Burn it! Oh my god, you do with those shoes and that uniform - but it was an exciting day," says Watson while Daniel adds: "When you're 18, one of the worst things to wear the uniform while trying to talk to a girl on set. You look like a child! Nobody wins recognition that! " .

While the girl in the trio has said on countless occasions their excitement to begin college, his co-star, Daniel Radcliffe confesses that it's not for him.

"I concluded that I am never happier than when I'm on a film set" he says. "This is what I do. Absolutely. Absolutely. Unequivocally!

But Watson reiterated that still has a long way in the world of Harry Potter. "My world is still about Harry Potter" he says. " I can not really see anything beyond it."

The kiss between the characters of Grint and Watson came out in conversation. "I remember being inches away from his lips and thought, 'Well sir, this is going to be weird,'" says Grint. Watson

adds "Rupert is like a brother to me and our relationship can not be platonic. Then he kiss - it felt like incest, to be honest. But I think it will be very sweet" .

Emma Watson pictures this morning on the set and leaving the Regis & Kelly
Program

[09047003.jpg]

[09047001.jpg]

BlogDeLaTele
Thanks for all the information and photos =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment