Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dietz Watson Landjaeger

: I'd like to redo Begoña Valeria Mazza

Georgina Frere, has starred in several shows and Angel Pepe Cibrian Mahler. Currently plays Scheherazade, the slave girl who changes his life Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent in " Thousand and One Nights ." Was also part of international music as "Jesus Christ Superstar" and "Nine", were encouraged Reality Shows as coach on "Latin America Idol" and would not rule out being part of a "Dancing for a Dream."


In an exclusive interview with Extremista.com.ar, actress and singer who has a distinguished career on stage, said he'd like to find a place in television in Argentina.

also told us that he'd like to play "Mary Poppins", the Disney musical based on the 1964 film which tells the story of a nanny who brings color to the lives of young children through their magic.

Extremista.com.ar (ECA): You have a great career Are you interested in theater work in television?

Georgina Frere (GF) : Yes, may be of interest ... Each room has its magic, and the TV will be yours.

ECA: You worked as a coach in Latin American Idol Would you like to work as a coach in any contest ShowMatch?

GF: not a dream for me to work as a coach, but everything around you can chat ... it's part of my job as a teacher.

ACE: And as a participant in any "for a Dream"?

Yes, it could be, that I would prefer to be coach.

ECA: How did you start working with Cibrian-Mahler?

GF: I applied for an audition with them and took me ever since I took part in many of his musicals. ECA

What difference has your character in "The Arabian Nights" in 2001 with the 2010?

GF: This character of Scheherazade with the previous is played in the acting ... more descontracturar and natural ... the other was a goddess from Scheherazade who took it as a slave and this is reversed. This character makes you laugh, it is more naive, more dramatic as well.

ECA: What you you have in common with the character "Scheherazade"?

GF: laughs I laugh like Scheherazade, hahaha.

ECA: Do you see yourself in 15 or 20 years playing the "Sultana Feyza?

GF: Hopefully, I'd love ...!

ECA: Of the characters that embody what do you think was more public outreach?

GF: Undoubtedly Scheherazade in "Arabian Nights" and Lucy in "Dracula."

ECA: What work marked a "before" and "After" in your career?

GF: "Dracula" was the beginning, "Nine" was a rebirth, "Thousand and One Nights" was back to being a tiny little girl with a new doll and "Dracula 2003" was my revenge myself. Also "Begoña" is special, it's my one-man that made me very happy.

ECA: What work would you like to do again?

GF: Undoubtedly "Begona", as I said, is special to me.

ECA: If you were to star in an adaptation Argentina of a Broadway musical Which would you choose?

GF: I love to do the Disney musical "Mary Poppins" which premiered in 2004, I hope someday to Argentina.

ECA: What you have to future work projects?

GF: I'm working on some very interesting projects, yet I can not say, give birth soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment